Tuesday, June 21, 2011

A little Referb For Some Old Bar Stools!

Ya know i have been on this saving money kick for sometime now.... and anyone who knows me knows I love to spend Money! But I have been trying my hand at this whole reduce, recyle, reuse thing and I have to say its not going to bad! Ok so my mother in law gave me three old bar stools that she was getting rid of still sturdy and in great shape I thought hey I can do something with these!


So here is what i started with! Not so bad right? Wrong this is after I spray painted the bases to make them look even half awesome! LOL................ So I started the process you know looking for fabric searching for just the right touch of something! Well two months later I found it! I have to say I am very impressed with the finished product and super excited to hear what all of you fine people think!


1 comment: